Converting Sunshine into Savings and a Greener Planet
India gets plenty of sunlight and has 1.3 billion population, Consequently it has very little land per inhabitant.
With drastic fall in prices of SPV modules and BOS on one hand and rising electricity tariffs in India on other hand.
Grid connected solar roof top PV systems are becoming increasingly economically viable and offer multiple benefits.
The expected payback with mid-sized grid connected RTPV solution is sub-5years.
It offers lot of benefit economically and also help you comply with Government norm reducing the global carbon footprint.
||On Grid Packages
||Grid Tie Inverter
||No of Panels
||250 Wp x 4
||250 Wp x 6
||250 Wp x 8
||250 Wp x 12
||250 Wp x 16
||250 Wp x 20
||250 Wp x 40
India enjoys over 300 days of sunshine every year. Energy from the sun can potentially solve India’s perennial power
crisis for all time to come, because the sun’s energy will never get exhausted. Solar energy is clean, renewable and inexhaustible.
With solar power you can enjoy self-reliance by producing your own power, while also saving on huge electric bills.
Solar power is ‘environment friendly’ – it protects the environment by reducing pollution, thus lowering your carbon footprint and
advancing local and national energy independence and security.
Minimal maintenance, helps you take advantage of the reliable technology with PV modules typically backed by 25 year power-output guarantee.
Reduces vulnerability to power loss while providing additional Government incentives and subsidies.
Off Grid Packages
- Solar Combo 1KW / 24V with Tubular Battery Stellar.
- Solar Combo 1KW / 24V with Tubular Battery Stellar Plus.
- Solar Combo 2KW / 48V with Tubular Battery Stellar.
- Solar Combo 2KW / 48V with Tubular Battery Stellar Plus.
- Solar Combo 3KW / 96V with Tubular Battery Stellar.
- Solar Combo 3KW / 96V with Tubular Battery Stellar Plus.
- Solar Combo 4KW / 96V with Tubular Battery Stellar Plus.
- Solar Combo 5KW / 96V with Tubular Battery Stellar Plus.
- Solar Combo 6KW / 96V with Tubular Battery Stellar Plus.
Su-Kam’s Solar Charger Controller is a system with advanced MOSFET based PWM Technology. The term “charge controller” refers either to a stand-alone device or a control circuitry integrated one within a battery pack, battery-powered solar device or a battery recharger.
The controller is for off-grid solar systems. This protects the battery from getting over charged using the solar module and over discharged by the loads. The charging process has been optimized for long battery life and improved system performance.
The comprehensive self-diagnostics and electronic protection functions prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults.
- Excellent EMC design
- Nominal system voltage automatic recognition
- High efficient Series PWM charging, increases battery life and improves the solar system performance
- Use MOSFET as an electronic switch, without any mechanical switch
- Widely used, automatically recognizes day/night
- Graphics dot-matrix LCD screen and HMI (human-machine interface) with 4 buttons, integrated menu display and operation
- Humanized design of browser interface, for convenience of operation
- Full control parameters setting and modification, diversified load control mode
- Gel,Sealed and Flooded battery type options
- Adopt temperature compensation, correction algorithm for charging and discharging parameters automatically and improve battery life
- Electronic protection from overheating, overcharging, over discharging, over load, and short circuit
- Reverse protection: any combination of solar module and battery
Su-Kam’s MPPT Solar Charger Controller is a system with advanced MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) Technology. The term “charge controller” refers either to a stand-alone device or a control circuitry integrated within a battery pack, battery-powered solar device or a battery recharger.
This photovoltaic charge controller is the key component in off-grid or stand-alone solar power generation systems. It can track the maximum power point and transfer energy to various types of batteries. The build-in MPPT microprocessor enables the Solar Charge Controller to increase the energy transfer efficiency by upto 30% compared to traditional charge controllers. Easy installation with parallel connection capability makes Su-Kam MPPT Solar Charger Controller the perfect solution for your home as well as any large solar system application.
Su-Kam’s Solar Charger Controller’s MPPT technology operates in a unique fashion. It calculates the maximum power voltage (V) at which the PV module delivers maximum power, and then the MPPT operates the module at a level, which extracts the maximum available power. The Solar Charger Controller continuously recalculates the maximum power voltage according to the changing operating conditions.
MPPT Controllers converts excess voltage into average. Converting excess voltage into Amps, the charge voltage can be kept at an optimal level while the time required to charge the battery is reduced.
Su-Kam’s MPPT Solar Charger Controller also regulates the rate at which electric current is added to or drawn from batteries. It prevents overcharging, over and variable voltage which if not controlled can reduce battery performance or life span and may pose a safety risk. It also prevents complete drainage (”deep discharge”) of a battery and facilitates controlled discharge thereby maintaining the battery’s longevity. Equipped with Micro controller and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology Su-Kam’s MPPT Solar Charger Controller is fully protected against transient over voltage and reverse the current flow, and can charge any type of battery.
- Intelligent microprocessor control
- Silent, solid state pulse Width Modulation (PWM Charging) process
- User selectable configuration 12Vor 24V or 48 V configuration
- Test point allows precise adjustment of settings
- Electronic over current protection
- Communication interface with PC or LCD modular for data logging or parameter display
- Protection against various parameters
- Potentially increase the charging efficiency by 30%
- Real time sensing of voltage and current to optimize charging
Solar panels, also called photovoltaic or PV modules as it directly converts sunlight into electricity. It reduces the amount of electricity coming from fossil fuels by supplying your operations with clean, renewable energy from the sun.
By providing more energy and lasting longer than other brands, Su-Kam solar panels are the best choice for cutting your carbon footprint down to size.
- Dramatically reduce your electricity bill
When there are more than 2 batteries in the series, it will equalize the voltage in them and ensure they do not have different voltages.
- Protect your bottom line from rising electricity rates
Electricity costs are rising between 4-7% per annually. The sun, however, never invoices you. When you invest in a solar panels, you are essentially purchasing 25 to 30 years of electricity at today's prices.
- Take advantage of government incentives
In addition to the federal investment tax credit, which covers up to 30% of the installed cost, state and local incentives can provide financial assistance as well. Also, most solar electric systems qualify for tax advantages like modified accelerated depreciation, so be sure to check with your accountant or tax attorney when considering whether to go solar.
- Reduce your business's carbon footprint
Solar panels reduce the amount of electricity coming from fossil fuels by supplying your operations with clean, renewable energy from the sun. By providing more energy and lasting longer than other brands, Su-Kam solar panels are the best choice for cutting your carbon footprint down to size.
- Non-toxic materials
Su-Kam Solar Panels are made from pure silicon, glass and aluminum. Our manufacturing processes avoid or minimize the use of toxic materials like cadmium and arsenic, which are used in many low-grade thin film panels. Our factories strive to continuously improve these processes and lead the industry in sustainable manufacturing practices.
- Recyclable and Minimal packaging
Our factories are green and environment friendly as follows ISO 14001 norms and we ship with minimal packaging and most of it is 100% recyclable.
- Recyclable solar panels
Su-Kam solar panels are completely recyclable and we have a dedicated arrangement for recycling facility so that they do not end up in a land fill. For a product that can last 30 years or more, that's forward thinking.
A sound investment
- Secure your investment
A solar electric system is a significant investment that can last for decades. That's why choosing the right equipment and installation service is so important.
As India 's largest backup solution provider for more than a decade Su-Kam has a long record of faithfully standing behind our products and the stability needed to keep standing behind them in the decades to come. We were the first in the industry to offer a complete and innovative solution and offer 25 years of guarantee on panels that guarantees solid performance, not just functionality.
Su-Kam network of Authorized Installers are trained and audited to ensure that your system is installed safely and effectively to deliver top performance for decades to come.
- Maximized Power Generation - Su-Kam solar panels generate energy from the moment the sun rises up until it sets in the evening. The gap between the module frame and solar cells is optimized to eliminate shading. This design helps increase solar power generation.
- Lowest Yearly Degradation Rate - Su-Kam modules have been tested to show degradation at 1% per year, which is lower as compared to other solar panels, which degrade at an average rate of 1.5-2% per year.
- High Grade Solar Cells - The highly efficient solar panels from Su-Kam generate more energy over the lifetime of your system as compared to other panels. Use of the highest quality ‘Grade A’ solar cells by Su-Kam results in greater power generation and extended module life.
- Better Performance in Hot Climates - Su-Kam panels are more efficient at converting light into electricity.
- Optical Low Iron Tempered Glass - The optical low iron tempered glass used on all Su-Kam solar panels, has strong permeability and is resistant to shock. This design results in less reflection, higher efficiency and minimizes power degradation.
- Heavy Duty Anodized Aluminum Frame - Su-Kam solar panels are built with heavy-duty high-quality reinforced anodized aluminum frames that endure high load forces and have a scratch-resistant, corrosion-resistant and weatherproof surface.
- Advanced UV Resistant Backing - The encapsulation beneath the high transmission tempered glass is accomplished using an advanced, UV resistant thermal setting plastic. The encapsulant, ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA), cushions the solar cells within the laminate and protects the cells from etching. The rear surface of the module is completely sealed from moisture and mechanical damage by a continuous high strength polymer sheet.
The first commercial market for photovoltaic has been the stand-alone systems. When energy supply via the grid of the electric utility is not possible, economic or desirable, PV systems can be installed economically as stand-alone systems. There is great potential for the implementation of stand-alone systems in developing countries, where large parts of the country often still remain without electricity supply. In a stand-alone system, the energy storage in the accumulators and the operation of numerous consumers is realized using direct current. This gives you an opportunity to define and have the desired backup depending upon your requirement by using batteries. Su-Kam provides a wide range of stand-alone inverters (100W to 2000W) customized for any consumer requirement.
The objective of a stand-alone inverter is to support a variety of consumers/loads. These range from various types of industrial machines, domestic appliances to sensitive electronic devices in communications etc.
- High efficiency and reliability
- Wall mounting option
- Pure Sine Wave output for sensitive appliances
- THD < 3% on non-leaner load
- Reverse battery protection
- Multiple information display panel
- Lightweight product to easy carry
- Over load short circuit protection
Power Controlling Unit
Su-Kam’s Solar Power Conditioning unit (PCU) is an integrated system consisting of a solar charge controller, inverter and a Grid charger. It provides the facility to charge the battery bank through either a Solar or Grid/DG set. The PCU continuously monitors the state of battery voltage, solar power output and the load. Due to constant usage of power, if the battery voltage goes below a set level, the PCU will automatically transfer the load to the Grid/DG power and also charge simultaneously. Once the batteries are charged to the preset level, the Su-Kam’s Solar Power Conditioning unit cuts off the Grid/DG Power from the system and restores it to feeding the loads from the battery bank while also returning to charging the battery from the available solar power. The PCU always gives preference to the solar power and will use Grid/DG power only when the solar power / battery charger is unable to meet the load requirement.
- Pure Sine Wave
- Pure Sine Wave Output with low Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- High Efficiency & High reliability
- Thermal protection
- High surge capability (upto 300%) for starting heavy load
- Noiseless in operation
- User- friendly display
- Our solar inverter finds application in the following areas
- Electrification of villages in remote areas
- Medical facilities in rural areas
- Microwave / Radio repeater stations
- Emergency communication systems
- Water quality and environmental data monitoring systems
- Pumping systems for irrigation, rural
- Water supplies and livestock watering
- Aviation obstruction lighting systems
- Rail/Road signals
- Electrification of school in rural areas
- Power source for summer vacation homes/resorts
- Shops, micro enterprises, offices etc
A Green Step towards a Brighter Future
India gets plenty of sunlight and has 1.3 billion population, Consequently it has very little land per inhabitant. With drastic fall in prices of SPV modules and BOS on one hand and rising electricity tariffs in India on other hand. Grid connected solar roof top PV systems are becoming increasingly economically viable and offer multiple benefits. The expected payback with mid-sized grid connected RTPV solution is sub-5years. It offers lot of benefit economically and also help you comply with good norms reducing the global carbon footprint.
Solar Conversion Kit
Now, you can convert your existing inverter into a solar inverter and cut down on your electricity bills! Su-Kam has introduced SOLAR CON, an intelligent solar converter that when attached to your existing inverter & battery along with solar panels can help you reap benefits from the power of solar.
- Generate your own power and earn money
- The SOLAR CON works intelligently to decide when to charge your inverter from solar or the grid, depending upon the availability of the former. If solar is available, your inverter shall charge its batteries through solar power thereby helping you save hugely on your electricity bills
- Enabling you to run your load directly from solar once the battery of the inverter is fully charged (through solar)
- Savings get displayed on LCD screen
Digital Home : 700VA, 900VA, 1800VA, 2000VA
A Home UPS that packs a powerful punch Traditionally, you've used a UPS to run your computer, printer, modem, router and other IT equipments, and a separate inverter for your lights, fans and other home appliances.
Now, you only need one mighty machine Su-Kam's Torque Digital Home UPS systems. Powerful and sensitive at the same time, Torque will run all your IT equipment and your electrical appliances single handedly, smoothly, without a break.
- Small size. High efficiency: The Torque Digital Home UPS is small enough to fit into the space demands of today's modern households. A neat, compact design that hides a powerful heart.
- Instant switchover: The switch-over between mains power and battery is so fast, you won't even feel it. And the voltage is always kept within the safe range, to protect your precious IT equipment and sophisticated appliances.
- Faster charging: Equipped with charging technology which enables the batteries to get charged 40% faster than other systems. So, even if the mains power fails repeatedly, the battery back-up will snap into action every time.
- Surge protection: Torque Digital Home UPS can comfortably handle high in-flow of current, upto 300% of its actual capacity. And your appliances are fully protected.
- Complete protection: Its superior HCLC (High Cut/Low Cut) technology ensures that the system automatically snaps into battery mode in case there is a high or a low voltage. No more worries of frequent breakdowns.
- High Cold Start Capability: Su-Kam's Torque Digital Home UPS has the highest Cold Load Capability which means if 12 tube lights are connected to Torque (650VA) and it is switched on, all the tube lights will be on at the same time.
- Automatic Overload Sensing: In case of overload, Su-Kam's System Overload Alarm resets the Home UPS automatically.
- Wheeled Trolleys: You can choose a modular trolley, which meets the aesthetic requirement of your home.
- Torque Digital UPS is an essential for households that wish for constant power and have devices that need high protection.
- Torque Digital Home UPS / Inverter is compatible with Solar and can be used as solar inverter.
Sine wave : 700VA, 900VA, 1600VA, 2.5KVA, 3.5KVA
Su-Kam's Home UPS Systems are a truly futuristic concept. These two-in-one products completely eliminate the need to have separate power back-up systems for your home appliances as well as your computer. Based on a high-end microcontroller technology the Falcon Sine Wave UPS provides Pure Sine Wave output that is 100% clean, regulated, completely stable and distortion free and absolutely safe for running the most sophisticated and sensitive appliances, silently.
- Instant switchover: In the event of a power failure, the switchover process to battery mode takes just a few milliseconds. This ensures that connected appliances like computers keep getting uninterrupted power without the systems rebooting due to a power failure.
- Automatic overload regulation: In case of overload, the Falcon Sine Wave UPS resets itself automatically to turn on again. The system will retry 8 times to run the existing load, giving the user repeated alarms and enough time to reduce the load without having to shut down the system.
- System and appliances fully protected: Falcon Sine Wave UPS is equipped with superior HCLC (High Cut/Low Cut) Technology that provides complete and constant protection to all appliances in case of any irregularities or disturbances in the grid supply. These include any short circuits, high voltage, low voltage or overloads.
- Highly energy efficient:The Falcon Sine Wave UPS is furnished with an SMPS-based charger, which has the highest power factor. This minimizes the amount of AC power required to charge the batteries, thereby reducing your power consumption considerably. It also provides ripple free DC supply to batteries, thus enhancing the battery life
- Fuzzy logic controlled patented charging technology: Su-Kam's patented advanced Fuzzy Logic Controlled charging technology senses the requirements of the battery and controls the charging process accordingly, giving you huge savings on electricity, longer battery life, reduced water topping.
- SMD Technology (Surface Mount Device Technology): The PCB card is based on Surface Mount Device Technology that reduces human error while manufacturing. Systems based on this SMD technology are more efficient than other conventional systems.
- Compatibility with batteries: Two-way selection switch gives you the option to select any battery type and charging. Using Su-Kam’s LA or Tubular batteries ensure better performance.
- UPS mode/Wide UPS mode: The two-way selection switch gives you the option to select the system mode. You can select UPS mode for sensitive appliances like TVs, computers, scanners or Wide UPS mode for tube lights, fans, room coolers and refrigerators.
- User-friendly graphical display with audible alerts: Falcon Sine Wave UPS has a bright graphical display equipped with an audible alarm that keeps you informed and alert about the system's condition.
- Wheeled trolleys: Knight & Sturdy:You can choose a trolley with castors, for easy movement around your home, if required. This portability also helps in keeping the flooring spotless, even in the event of acid spillage from the battery!
- Falcon Sine Wave UPS / Inverter is the perfect UPS for households, which don’t want to take any chances with their equipment or their power supply. Powering almost anything form fans to LCD TV’s and sensitive kitchen appliances.
- Falcon Home UPS / Inverter is compatible with Solar and can be used as solar inverter.
- Extra thick gauntlets.
- Thick spines and bus bar for excellent discharge performance.
- Life - Promise of 1200 cycles at 80% DOD.
- Special tubular positive spines cast at 100 bar pressure to enhance corrosion life under extreme situations.
- Float guide indicators to show electrolyte level in the battery.
- Provides consistent performance under different climatic conditions.
- Quick charge acceptance.
- Extra top electrolyte for less frequent water topping.
- Extremely long life.
- Low Maintenance - Special alloy to reduce electrolyte loss.
- Environment Friendly - Micro porous ceramic vent plug ensures minimum acid fumes.
- Batteries specially designed for places with frequent power cuts.
- Aesthetically designed- Low foot print to suit homes, offices and business centers.
- Readily available factory charged batteries reducing commissioning time.
Inverter, UPS, Telecommunication Systems, Fire Alarm Security Systems, Electronic PABX Systems, Process Instrumentation & Control, Office Automation Equipment.
||Capacity at 27 C (Discharged at c20 rate)
||Charging Current (Amps)
|Big Conqueror 150/ Big Warrior 150
||SBT 1500 / SBW 1500
|Big Conqueror 180/ Big Warrior 180
||SBT 1800 / SBW 1800
Chetak Single Battery Trolley
- X-tra durable
Made from tough, long lasting PPCP compound material which does not get destroyed ever if there is leakage / spillage from batteries.
- X-tra convenient
In built ribs for smooth in and out movement of battery without getting stuck.
- X-tra ease of movement
Sturdy yet smooth wheels enabling extra ease of movement while carrying the bulky battery.
- X-tra space saving
Stacks up with Inverter / UPS neatly in a corner, thus taking less space. Aesthetically designed to match.
- X-tra safe
Provides good ventilation for battery.
Knight Double Battery Trolley
A beautiful home for your batteries
- X-TRA DURABLE: Made from tough, long lasting material, which does not get destroyed by spillage from batteries.
- X-TRA CONVENIENT: Inbuilt ribs for smooth in and out movement of battery without getting stuck.
- X-TRA EASE OF MOVEMENT: Sturdy yet smooth wheels enabling extra ease of movement while carrying the bulky battery.
- X-TRA SPACE SAVING: Stacks up with Inverter/UPS neatly in a corner, thus taking less space. Aesthetically designed to match your contemporary interiors.
- X-TRA SAFE: Provides good ventilation for battery
Tubular Trolley for Single Battery
- X-TRA Durable: Made of tough, long lasting material which does not get destroyed by battery leakage/spills.
- X-TRA Convenient: Battery slides in& out without getting stuck.
- X-TRA Ease of Movement: Thanks to its smooth wheels.
- X-TRA Space Saving: Stacks up neatly in a corner, thus taking less space.
- X-TRA Safe: Provides good ventilation for the battery.
Invertors : Single Phase / 3 Phase
Colossal DSP Sine Wave Inverters
A healthier alternative to generators Su-Kam's DSP Sine Wave Inverter – Colossal Series, powered with reliable, regulated and stabilized Pure Sine Wave Output is a complete power generation system that is suitable for all types of commercial establishments and is capable of running everything from Lights to Air Conditioners and Lifts to Elevators, in a most cost effective manner.
Su-Kam’s DSP Sine Wave Inverter supplies pure power, which is actually purer than even the power supplied by the grid, and is 100% safe to run the most sophisticated, expensive and sensitive office equipment, silently. It has already established itself as a most reliable option to generators at banks/ATM’s, hospitals, petrol pumps and shopping malls to name a few.
- Safe for sensitive equipment: The power produced by Su-Kam Sine Wave Inverter – Colossal Series is 100% pure power, which is purer than the power supplied from the grid. This makes it absolutely safe to run even the most sensitive electronic equipment.
- Heavy Duty Usage: Su-Kam’s DSP Sine Wave Inverter – Colossal Series, available as standard as well as customized solutions from 5 KVA to 100 KVA, are ideal for all types of commercial establishments like offices, showrooms, shopping malls, hospitals, hotels, schools, labs, petrol pumps, banks, telecom towers, ATMs and BPOs etc.
- Pollution Free: Unlike a generator, Su-Kam’s DSP Sine Wave Inverter – Colossal Series runs on batteries therefore, is completely non-polluting and can be comfortably placed in any working environment.
- Ease of Operation: Su-Kam's DSP Sine Wave Inverter – Colossal Series automatically switches on to the battery mode during a power cut, thereby saving you the hassle of manually starting the system. There is no startup delay between power cut and resumption of back-up power. Also it does not require inflammable fuel to be stored, restocked and poured.
- Low Running Cost: Su-Kam's DSP Sine Wave Inverters – Colossal Series produces and draws only the required amount of power from the battery, thereby maintaining a low running cost.
- Easy to Install: Su-Kam’s DSP Sine Wave Inverters – Colossal Series can be connected to any three phase supply (single phase units also available) and can be easily installed anywhere ... on any floor.
- High Efficiency and Reliability: The technology used and the choice of high performance components mean that Su-Kam DSP Sine wave Inverter – Colossal Series can obtain exceptional performance and efficiency levels, from very low footprint and dimensions.
- Advanced Communication: Su-Kam’s DSP Sine Wave Inverter – Colossal Series is equipped with an advanced LCD display which provides information regarding status, remedial actions needed, battery level, load level to name a few.
- Battery Care System: Su-Kam’s DSP Sine Wave Inverter – Colossal Series consists of a range of features designed to optimize battery performance and enhance the battery life.
- Extended Power Back-up Time: Su-Kam’s DSP Sine Wave Inverter – Colossal Series has an option where the user can increase the number of additional batteries to thus increasing the back-up power, according to the requirements.
- Su-Kam's Soft Start Technology: Su-Kam’s DSP Sine Wave Inverter – Colossal Series incorporates Soft Start Technology, which does not allow high startup currents from large inductive loads to shut down the inverter. Soft Start also improves inverter operation.
- Cold Start: The Cold Start function of Su-Kam’s DSP Sine Wave Inverter – Colossal Series enables the user to also start the inverter in Battery mode, in the absence of power from the mains (Grid Power). It also has the unique advantage of being compatible with your exiting generator i.e. it can charge batteries from grid power as well as power produced by generators. The user can also integrate it with solar power to charge the batteries by using external solar charge controller.
- Su-Kam’s DSP Sine Wave Inverter – Colossal Series is an ideal replacement for the generator and can power appliances from a simple fan to even elevators at shopping malls and large industries.
- Colossal DSP Sine Wave Inverters is compatible with Solar and can be used as solar inverter.
Online UPS: Single Phase, 3/1 Phase, 3/3 Phase
IntelliQ Series - Online UPS
Su-Kam’s long distance runner Su-Kam’s IntelliQ Series Online UPS is an on-line double conversion UPS with a transformer isolated inverter. IntelliQ has a compact footprint and high quality output to provide the ultimate power protection for “mission critical” applications: data processing, telecommunications, industrial processes, security and electro medical systems. Besides having fuzzy logic controlled battery charging, scalable runtime, cold start, it also allows you to control and analyze your power quality through power manager solution.
The IntelliQ online UPS not only provides you power backup when you need it, but it also protects the load from disturbances or fluctuations. Your Online UPS takes next to no time in switching on! Because the UPS is already online, the switchover time from mains to UPS in case of a power cut is zero.
The IntelliQ range includes three phase output models from 5 to 50KVA, and single-phase output models from 75-25KVA all with a three-phase input.
- Wide Input Voltage & Frequency Window
- Built-in Galvanic Isolation Transformer
- Auto-self Test on LCD Panel
- Fuzzy Logic Controlled battery charging
- Intelligent Battery Management
- Scalable Runtime
- Cold Start
- Easy Source: IntelliQ technology removes the problems of over sizing upstream power sources, while improving load power factors and current harmonics. The UPS features the latest input current absorption techniques including progressive rectifier start-up and the option to reduce battery-charging currents. These features make IntelliQ one of the most generator and environmentally friendly UPS available.
- Power Continuity: The IntelliQ Series Online UPS are designed for ease of installation and maintenance, with top entry cable cabinet options, and simple but secure access to connection terminals and communications interfaces.
- Flexibility: IntelliQ Series Online UPS is suitable for a wide range of applications including IT and the most demanding industrial environments. The UPS is suitable for power capacitive loads such as blade servers, without any reduction in active power, from 0.9 leading to 0.8 lagging. With a broad range of accessories and options, complex configurations and system architectures can be achieved to guarantee maximum power availability and the option to add new UPS without interruption to existing users.
- Battery Care System: Traditionally, when a mains supply is present the UPS charges its batteries. Battery power is used for the inverter should the input supply fail. Efficient battery management and care is therefore essential to the overall performance of the UPS in an emergency. The IntelliQ Battery Care System consists of a range of features designed to provide optimum performance and enhanced operating life.
IntelliQ is ideal for Workstations/Servers, Networking Equipment, Telecom, Color Labs, ATM Machines/POS Systems, Gold Analyzer Machines, Security Systems, Textile Industry etc.